Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Real" Life Interruption



So. . . I started out this blog nice and strong, with a few days of posts always scheduled to publish, but school and busy weekends happened and now I've run though my pre-scheduled posts and have been "reduced" to writing a post the night before. Anyway,  I've got report card comments to write this week (not to mention report card marking to do when it comes in), and I refuse to procrastinate. I want to get them done and off my plate as soon as possible. But that means that I don't have time right now to write blog posts for the rest of the week. At least not at this point.

So for the rest of the week I'll be sharing some more of my favourite music, books, pictures, poetry, etc. Feel free to share your favourites--I love to "meet" new art!

----
I love the way the Evelyn Glennie teaches us a new way to listen in the video below. It is a bit longer, but really worth the time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment